Saturday, November 03, 2012

Cinderella Party

Thanks for visiting! I've moved! Go to GlimpsesofJesus.com for this post.

4 comments:

  1. cute party! I am wanting to throw my daughter one. I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the shapes of the mice and cinderella?
    Thanks
    nettifer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I actually just printed on cardstock coloring pages that I found for free online and cut them out by hand. It wasn't too much work since I only cut out a few. I did the same with the invitations and the shoes, which took longer. If you have a Cricut machine, I believe you can buy a Disney cartridge, but it's a bit expensive. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. where online did you find the free cut outs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They weren't really "cut-outs". I just did a Google image search for Jack Cinderella mouse and Gus Cinderella mouse, printed out the one of each that I liked in black and white on card stock, and cut them out by hand. If you had turned them around, you could have seen the picture of the mouse, but I had them against the wall, so it didn't matter--it just looked like a silhouette. In fact, my daughter really wanted them turned around. The exact picture I used doesn't exist online anymore, at least not in the same place, but I did another search and found similar ones.

      Delete